Tyler W. Gaddis
- Worker’s Compensation
Tyler focuses his practice solely on the representation of injured workers in all aspects of the Ohio Workers' Compensation system. His practice includes administrative hearings before the Ohio Industrial Commission as well as the representation of clients in the Courts of Common Pleas throughout the state of Ohio.
Before practicing as an attorney at Willis Spangler Starling, Tyler represented injured workers at a small firm in Southeastern Ohio.
Tyler earned his bachelor's degree at The Ohio State University Fisher College of Business. He attended law school at Capital University Law School where he graduated cum laude. While in law school, Tyler was a member of the Capital University Law Review.
In his free time, he enjoys playing golf and spending time with his wife and sons.
- Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio
- Juris Doctor - 2010
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Member, Capital University Law Review
- The Ohio State University Fisher College of Business
- Bachelor’s Degree - 2007
- Major: Business Administration, Management and Operations
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio
Current Employment Position