Even In The Workplace, You Have Rights
At Willis Spangler Starling, we represent employees and labor unions in their employment and labor law matters exclusively. If you or your labor union has been wronged by an employer, then our firm can help. We have helped clients throughout Ohio understand their rights in the workplace.
Trust A Firm That Puts Your Needs First
At our firm, we handle each case with compassion. Our attorneys are here to be your strongest advocate. You may be facing medical bills and questioning what your future looks like. We answer your questions and address your concerns, so you can rest assured that your needs are our top priority. We handle a variety of employment issues, including:
- Wrongful termination, if you have been fired without reason
- Workplace harassment, for those suffering in an unhealthy environment
- Family and medical leave, and understanding what it can do for you
- Reasonable accommodations for disabilities, because everyone deserves the basics
- Wage and hour violations, for when you are being compensated unfairly
- Severance or separation agreements, which will have an impact on your future employment
- Unemployment appeals, when you have been denied unemployment benefits
For labor unions, our firm offers representation in arbitrations on employee discipline or discharge, arbitrations over contract interpretation, and interest arbitration proceedings. We can also litigate unfair labor practice charges, litigate various petitions, and provide advice on all other aspects of the employer-union relationship. It is often an uneven legal playing field, and we can help you stand your ground. You deserve upstanding legal representation.
Call Today; We Can Help
Your job has a massive influence on your life, and it’s important to protect yourself. Our attorneys are here to guide you in the right direction. Call our office in Columbus today at 614-721-6305 or fill out our contact form.